- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Dec 17
CRS / CDD Analyst, Commercial Banking COBAM
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The primary function of this role is to support the CB CRS Remediation Project; key tasks involve communicating with clients and the gathering of information required to complete CRS Due Diligence activities for new and existing business.
The incumbent will work closely with the CB Coverage Teams to understand the urgency, priority and sensitivity of onboarding and maintenance requests and apply accordingly to the Due Diligence execution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility for the gathering of information required to complete CRS Due Diligence activities for new and existing business and remediation driven activities
- Ensure all CRS Due Diligence requests and activities are resolved within agreed timeframes and priorities are identified early and issues escalated accordingly
- Work closely with the Coverage Teams to understand the urgency, priority and sensitivity of onboarding and maintenance requests and apply accordingly to the Due Diligence execution
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Client Due Diligence and CRS Due Diligence functions, system, process and procedures
- Support on-boarding change and remediation projects where required
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with SCB's and regulatory standards, policies and practices
- Troubleshoot difficult cases with the relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively identify potential issues/ concerns and escalate to management for attention/ support.
- Contribute to the teams' BAU productivity at the highest standards
- Implement delivery of COBAM change projects and improvement/ remediation programs
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work closely with management to implement the change
- Contribute to other core COBAM activities i.e. client onboarding and CDD renewals
- External clients; for outreach and follow up of CRS / CDD documents
- Work in partnership all relevant stakeholders effectively within the end-to-end CDD/ COBAM process
- CB COBAM, CB Segment Heads, RMs and CCMs, Client Tax Information Compliance (CTIC), Global Tax Compliance Programme (GTCP) & Operational Risk
Qualifications and Skills
- An understanding of the Client Due Diligence, CRS as well as FATCA functions, system, process and procedures is ideal
- Experience in opening company accounts
- Knowledge in general KYC / CDD will be an added advantage
- Good communication and proficient in English
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.