CRM Technical Consultant
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
My client, a well-known global organization specialising in Information Technology services is looking to build a large team of professionals for multiple high profile initiatives in Singapore.
- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager/PM, responsible for problem and Incident management and ensure SLA's are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Participate in Technical Development, Customization and Implementation of Change Requests in existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM or .Net Projects
- Ensure the Client's systems are well understood.
- Troubleshoot and Debug systems under maintenance with ability to identify and resolve critical technical issues
- Participate in New Projects whenever required
- 4+ years' Dynamics CRM Development & design experience
- 4+ years .NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development experience
- 4+ years Microsoft SQL Server (including SSRS and SSIS) experience.
- Data integration and migration experience.
- Development of Portal Solutions used in conjunction with CRM
- Experience using 3rd Party Applications with CRM
- Good communication skills.
Should you be interested, kindly share your profile to:email@example.com or call +65 6597 5177.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930