CPC RM - C13
The CPC Relationship Banker is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness.There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Client Account Management
- Review CPC customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise CPC customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential CPC customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and
- financial planning.
- Organize CPC customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new CPC customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Private Client Coverage Job Family:
Relationship Banker Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting