CPB Credit Application Development Lead (C13 – VP)
Citi Private Bank credit platform offers credit, collateral monitoring and risk management functions for Asia region. We are looking for highly motivated, progressive thinkers with a proven track record who can lead the credit & collateral systems.
The development lead is a critical role based out of Singapore responsible for development and delivery of technology solutions in credit lending & collateral domain. The development lead will be working along with group of developers on system development and support functions.The overall objective of this role is to drive applications systems analysis and programming activities. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and delivery of CPB Credit & collateral projects to Asia stakeholders and / or other regions stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external technology stakeholders to manage the end-to-end delivery of technology projects using various SDLC methodologies
- Understanding business stakeholder needs and roadmap for solution approach and opportunities
- Engage & manage external vendors for delivery & implementation of technology solutions
- Partner with global technology teams to ensure compliance of application to Citi engineering excellence standards (continuous integration, single click deployment etc).
- Work closely with Level 3 onshore and offshore resources to ensure escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner with documented RCA
- Provide regular management updates on ongoing projects & problem tickets
- Manage one or more Applications Development teams in an effort to accomplish established goals as well as conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations
- Impact the Applications Development area through monitoring delivery of end results, participate in budget management, and handling day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards negotiating with external parties when necessary
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
- Experience as Applications Development Manager
- Experience as senior level in an Applications Development role
- Good working knowledge of credit lending and collateral risk monitoring processes preferred.
- Strong experience in managing development teams and business engagement.
- Technically skilled in Java, Oracle, Unix domains, with prior experience in application development, deployment and implementation.
- Advanced execution capabilities and ability to adjust quickly to changes and re-prioritization
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability to explain technical issues in simple terms that non-IT staff can understand.
- Knowledge/ experience of problem management tools such as JIRA etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills, spoken and written - demonstrate ability and proven track record in building partnerships and collaborative relationships at various levels within the organization, people and relationship management.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility.
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability. Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills; strong oral and written communication skills including presentation development and delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, computer science related discipline.
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .