COO Office : Transformation Office Leads, VP and SVP – newly created headcounts (multiple positions)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
My client is a leading Bank who has been going through significant transformation in their business and looking to expand their teams in Singapore. The following positions are currently open: - Transformation Office Lead, SVP - Planning Lead, VP/SVP - Performance Management Lead, VP/SVP If you feel that you have got what it takes, please do reach out to me at 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg to discuss further.
Reporting to the Executive Director in the COO Office based in Singapore, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders across business and locations to drive organisational change and ensure the successful delivery of the bank’s wider Transformation Strategy.
- Overall lead for delivery of the initiatives for the Transformation Program, including oversight for all work-streams
- Leading the team to develop and execute a plan for the business to deliver objectives
- Manage inter-dependencies of the program and managing organizational risks
- Lead and facilitate the design and implementation of key and high profile work-streams
Strategic Planning and Alignment
- Identify strategic initiatives aimed at driving consistency, efficiency and alignment across various business teams
- Define Implementation roadmap for initiatives and identifying near and long term goals
- Review and identify continuous improvement opportunities leveraging on best practises
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in IT / Computing Engineering / Related Field
- At least 15+ years of experience in Large and Complex Organisation in a Financial Institution
- Led and Executed Strategy and Transformation objectives
- Strong understanding of the Banking sector and products
- Familiar with wider Government priorities / legislations in the region
- Track record in managing IT strategic planning and delivery
- Ability to build and develop highly effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 6435 5633 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941