- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 13 Jun 19
COO Office - Governance / Project Management
- Full time
Looking for a passionate, ambitious self-starter with experience in governance change management
about the company
A leading global bank with a strong presence in Asia and Europe, our client provides a huge portfolio of services in corporate and commercial banking. You can expect to be in an organisation that will not only expose you to new challenges and opportunities, but one with chances to progress and grow your career, personal goals and ambitions.
about the job
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the COO office to drive the bank's governance framework:
- Supports COO in the implementation and maintenance of a governance framework
- Tracking and management of projects for the bank
- Uses established methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor timescales, resources, costs, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies; milestones and outcomes; escalating as appropriate to overcome delays or other problems that arise
- Define and implement standards, processes and templates for reporting. Facilitate the distribution of regular reports to Committees as appropriate / assist in all MI reporting
- Carry out and provide support for corporate secretariat activities
- Contributes to the development of tracking approaches and processes to support COO BAU deliverables
skills and experience required
- Possess a Degree in Business, Banking or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate banking in Project Management / business management / Governance or change management
- Strong independent worker who is able to function independently to drive design of framework and flow.
- Excellent communication skills to manage stakeholders, especially at senior management
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)