COO - Service Operation Specialist - NCT
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 20 Apr 19
COO - Service Operation Specialist - NCT
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
The associate will be responsible for managing the operations team of ID Access management. He/she needs to ensure completion of day-to-day activity as per standards for administration of in scope applications/primary accounts. The primary function of the role is to ensure all requests are processed by the team within agreed SLA and with accuracy. He/she also needs to deliver quality services within a risk free and controlled environment, to ensure Deutsche Bank's overall client satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the activities of the team.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of services.
- Ensure quality of services at all level of operations.
- Ensure quality/quantity of processing is maintained as per the SLA.
- Must be aware of IT Security standards and policies and use that knowledge to identify associated risks in the process.
- Promote an environment of highest level of staff motivation.
- Supporting, attending and following-up of the respective team meetings.
- Gaps identified in the process - lead process change /simplify/automate / implement (end to end ownership for closure with process manager).
- Adherence to audit processes – 100% adherence to audit processes as defined / updated.
- Escalate all issues in time, to the appropriate levels, to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
- Ensure team work culture is practiced.
- Cross train available resources to ensure 100% backup within the process.
- Ensure healthy and harmonious relationship with global colleagues.
- Assisting the team in decision making and taking complete ownership of the situation.
- Generating reports in order to obtain periodic information on the inquiries received.
- Ability to train new recruits - provide them knowledge of the process.
- KOP\\SOP creation, review and sign off and training Sign Off.
- Good knowledge of ID Administration.
- Good knowledge of the Banking Environment.
- Knowledge of ISO and audit will be an added advantage.
- Strong and proven leadership qualities.
- Exposure to Information security concepts and policies
- Strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Analytical mindset.
- Willingness to Work in 24/5 environment
- The person must be flexible, keen to learn and should have the capability of leading and motivating a team for optimum and error free production.
- Risk awareness and Initiative are crucial.
- Should be a self-starter and initiate process improvement wherever necessary.
- Graduate with good academic records.
- Must be ITIL V3 Foundation certified.
- ISO certification is preferred
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.