COO - SOC Defence Analyst - AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 21 Apr 19
COO - SOC Defence Analyst - AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
The role of the SOC Defence Analyst is part of the Global Cyber Intelligence and Response Centre (CIRC) of Deutsche Bank. The CIRC operates 24x7x365 in a follow-the-sun mode and is responsible for enabling the business of Deutsche Bank by providing agile, implementable, cost- effective and cutting edge Information Security Operational and Incident response services to protect DB's data assets, customers and partners.
The Analyst is the technical expert in detecting malicious activities, ensure triage is in line with tactical analytics following cyber kill chain methodology.
The scope of Cybersecurity comprises detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities and evolving our preventative infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat.
Experience / Requirements:
More than 5 years of security experience in a technical role, mainly in the area of
- Enriching readily available log data in enterprise environments
- Combining multiple security logs for central analysis
- Extract actionable indicators of compromise
- Analyst key components and correlate the data
- Start investigation to identify the threat and lead the incident response
- Identify lessons learnt to incorporate to improvise existing processes
- Assist in creation of processes/procedures, technical documentations as well as completion of project tasks
- Knowledge in Cyber Hunting, Sandboxing solutions, End Point Detection and Recovery Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems and Network security is preferred
- Strong security background (understanding risk assessment, legal and regulatory requirements, threats, vulnerabilities, security policies etc.)
- Ability to read and understand system and network traffic data including security event logs, system logs, security control logs, network packets, etc.
- Demonstrate prior experience in scripting languages, software vulnerabilities, hacking techniques, exploits, malware analysis
- Broad knowledge and proven experience in incident handling and incident response methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of network security technology and various detection, analysis, troubleshooting and configuration control tools (e.g. SIEM, NIDS; DAM, Big Data Analytics, Log file and network traffic analysis, vulnerability scanner)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Possess unimpeachable personal and professional integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language)
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understand the dynamics of teamwork in an international SOC environment
- Ability to maintain analytical, accurate, targeted and highly flexible working mode under pressure
- Ability to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis
- Aptitude and authority for decision making, communication and execution
- University degree preferable in Computer Science or similar degree that showcase analytical background
- Relevant security certification (e.g GCIH, OSCE, GREM) and technical certifications (e.g CCNP, MSCE) to showcase the candidate's interest will be a plus
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Relevant Security certifications (e.g. GCIH, GCIA, CEH, OSCP, OSCE, GCFA, CSIH, CISSP) and technical certifications (e.g. CCNP, MSCE) is highly required
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.