COO - Information Security Program Manager - VP
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 20 Apr 19
COO - Information Security Program Manager - VP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Chief Security Office
The Chief Security Office (CSO) is the first line-of-defence organisation who is accountable for the security of enterprise information. The remit of CSO includes physical and information security.
CSO has ultimately responsibility to maintain an appropriate level of information security protection Group-wide by managing information security risks within the risk appetite defined by the second line-of-defence information security risk function.
The CSO mission is to protect the bank's business and clients by creating an environment where clients have trust in us providing a banking ecosystem for the secure processing and safekeeping of its information and assets, an environment that acts as a market differentiator to make the bank a partner of choice for secure digital services.
Roles and Responsibility:
The individual contributor role is at a VP level and reports into the CSO APAC Management.
The main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Running projects and programs including their organization, governance, tracking and reporting
- Managing and be fully accountable for the financials of programs and projects
- Working with various stakeholders within and outside CSO, including other project and program managers, to ensure project and program success
- Maintaining oversight of project and program delivery for items that are not managed directly by the role holder
- Working closely with regional and country CSO to ensure programs and projects are delivered to the countries
- Partnering with key management on a regular basis, to identify, communicate, and reduce the impact of significant IT risks for the business
- Managing the relevant inspections and audits as the Risk leads
- Providing transparency on the status and details of all CSO audit findings (internal and external) that originate from CSO Asia Pacific and driving them to closure by actively engaging the finding and action owners
- Providing transparency on the status and details of all CSO audit findings (internal and external) that impact CSO Asia Pacific
- Providing transparency on the status and details of all CSO self-assessment gaps that originate from Asia Pacific and driving them to closure by actively engaging the gap and action owners
- Participating proactively in CSO initiatives and programs, and provide timely responses to ad-hoc queries.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a large, complex financial services institution
- Attention to details and meticulous by nature
- Broad experience across business and infrastructure disciplines as well as regulatory interaction including regulatory portfolio management, internal & external audit facilitation, performance and risk assessment and technology & operational service delivery at both Global and Regional level
- Experience evaluating and designing business and operational measures, managing complex change agendas and driving strategy formulation and service delivery
- Significant experience interacting with senior management at an organization of similar size; active role as part of the leadership team preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading a relevant Programme of similar size and complexity, including significant leadership across multiple locations as well as non-staff resource allocation, and leading through influence in a matrix
- Seasoned project and program management professional with relevant experience in information or IT risk, possessing a strategic and operational understanding of risk frameworks as well as Regional trends and best practices for managing information security within large, complex banking organizations
- Ability to communicate with knowledge and credibility to all levels of management, including appropriate management committees, offering well considered information security solutions and recommendations
- Skilled in interacting with executive management and collaborating with peer Business and Infrastructure Function managers to leverage available resources and talent
- Relationships with local regulators preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.