COO - INFSEC Specialist - Associate\/ AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 19 Apr 19
COO - INFSEC Specialist - Associate\/ AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
About the Group Chief Security Office (CSO):
The Group Chief Security Office comprises both Corporate Security and Information Security (CISO). Every day new threats emerge which could impact the effectiveness of the bank's operations. Together we run security operations globally to protect the bank's people, infrastructure, processes and information.
We work with every business division, regional management and all employees to protect our business operations and facilities, and to maintain the safety and security of our people. We support the resiliency to, recovery from, and the management of crisis events.
Protecting client and staff information is about trust. We work constantly to secure information and systems in order to sustain our revenue streams, and preserve our reputation. We build security controls into every layer of technology, including data, devices, and applications. And we monitor our systems around the clock to detect threats and respond to incidents globally.
About COO CSO Regulatory, Clients & Staff Engagement – Regulatory & Client Response:
The Regulatory & Clients & Staff Engagement Team, in close cooperation with respective divisions in the Group Chief Security Office, is responsible for analyzing and responding globally and consistently to requests from regulators, clients as well as from Senior Management and other stakeholders on Information and Cyber Security topics.
The work comprises all steps, from analyzing the request via coordinating and cooperating with different departments within the Bank up to preparing relevant Senior Management briefings and presentations. Furthermore, the team facilitates CISO´s regulatory adherence process, reviewing new or changed regulation relevant to information security and supporting their assessment for all regions in close cooperation with the respective Regional CISO teams.
Next to this, the CISO Regulatory, Clients & Staff Engagement Team is also responsible for the development and execution of internal and external Cyber Security roadshows, and conducts various internal communication, training and awareness activities on security topics.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Analyze and respond to requests from regulators and customers in close cooperation with respective divisions and subject matter experts from various areas within DB with focus on APAC.
- Collect and validate the response with regard to completeness, plausibility as well as overall consistency.
- Support the creation of senior management updates and briefings on various information security topics together with the respective SMEs across various divisions and countries.
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct planning and review meetings as well as smaller workshops to respond to regulatory questionnaires and requests on Information and Cyber security topics.
- Participate in the evaluation of regulatory publications in respect to Information and Cyber Security relevant requirements, facilitate the assessment of the operative and strategic impacts of those regulatory requirements for CISO in close cooperation with the Regional CISO APAC team.
- Contribute to the continuous development and maintenance of the team´s knowledge base (central repository) incl. answers provided, additional info, evidences, etc.
- Support during planning, coordination and execution phase of CISO Cyber Security relevant internal and external awareness meetings, roadshows and trainings.
Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of information security and related processes at Deutsche Bank including experience in business and IT processes and respective Information Security requirements and policies
- First experience in regulatory and/or audit interaction
- First relevant experience with financial markets and institutions
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and keep pace with technical/operational innovation
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal) and local language as appropriate
- Very good Excel, Powerpoint and SharePoint skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Education / Certification:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent) & /or relevant practical experience.
- In addition, the following education/certification attainment will be beneficial:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or equivalent.
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or equivalent.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or equivalent.
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control).
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.