CLM IB KYC Reviews Client Outreach
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Jan 18
Do you know how to get the word out? Do you have a strong eye for detail and are incredibly organised? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Liaise with and provide guidance to internal and external KYC stakeholders to ensure KYC data and document requirements are delivered
• Manage and resolve escalations and facilitate KYC process for existing clients.
• Ensure client vetting and data and document processes comply with regulations, guidelines, minimum standards and UBS policies
• Maintain an in depth knowledge of business, products& services, KYC and AML
• Providing support with more complex/non-standard cases; facilitating discussion with stakeholders in the process
• Identifying areas for improvement in the teams, sharing knowledge and conducting quality meetings with the teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Group Operations KYC Reviews Team. We're responsible for performing due diligence KYC reviews for Institutional Clients, in all regions, across all risk classifications. We work as a gatekeepers in preventing money laundering through ensuring the completeness and accuracy of our KYC reviews, liaising between other Group Operations teams and our Institutional Business teams.
Your experience and skills
• Previous KYC, compliance or audit experience in AML
• proven experience in client service (ideally in banking)
• a strong attention to detail and strong analytical capability
• a great written and verbal communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels, building strong relationships and networks
• a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.