To provide high quality service deliverables to the firm’s Real Estate (RE) Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are met and the Clients expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to RE clients.
- Managing financial servicing for a portfolio of RE clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with Clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support.
- Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their LPA, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances.
- Minimise risk to IQ-EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all cell members.
- Deliver timely quality service to RE Client to ensure all requests for designated clients are met, ensuring any client/investor queries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Complete a review on designated Client work (includes NAV, Financial Statements and other Ad Hoc Tasks) and assist on reviews for other teams as required.
- Ensure that KPIs are developed, implemented and reported quarterly in accordance with agreed SLA’s.
- Prepare quarter end timetable for all client work and manage quarter end process to ensure all deliverables adequately resourced and completed on time.
- Maintain regular contact with Client through weekly phone calls and emails detailing upcoming deliverables and progress thereof.
- Assist with new business take on where required.
- Work with Back Office on client deliverables to ensure adequate resources are allocated and fully utilised.
- Ensure Back Office are preparing all work to a standard suitable for client review.
- Provide constructive feedback to Back Office on a timely basis and ensure Back Office receive appropriate development support.
- Plan workloads and utilise support team / additional resources where necessary to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure reconciled cash balances are maintained for all clients at all times.
- Ensure our electronic time sheets are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked and recording ad hoc work completed for billing purposes.
- Understand and use best practice on Investran (accounting platform).
- Understand and make best use of the functionality in our software when producing accounts.
- Ensure Client database is up to date and accurate in Investran (contact changes completed within 24 hours of receipt) and Outlook databases for client related changes.
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to by staff to minimise risk of errors.
- Report any breaches, complaints or errors to Compliance officer promptly.
- Ensure all error reports are completed for review by the Senior Accountant on the day an error is identified.
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm.
Qualifications and Experience Required for this Role
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, CPA or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of management accounting or fund accounting experience in real estate industry.
- Knowledge of consolidation with multi-currency legal entities.
- Ability to review 3rd party management accounts and understanding of duties performed by Property Managers, rent billing, collection of rent, insurance recharge.
- Ability to use and understand property systems and processes (ie – Yardi / Horizon).
- An understanding of various types of income, dilapidations, lease surrender, capital contribution, capital allowances, rent reconciliation between demands raised and tenancy schedule.
- An understanding of tax, GST, Capital allowances will be an added advantage.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management.
- Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure and lead by example.
- Knowledge real estate industries is essential.
Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data manipulation.
Experience working in Financial Services office environment.