CLDM Senior Delivery & Team Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) business unit to support delivery of quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle; including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
- The External Funded team works on change initiatives funded by non-CLDM parties. Activities include understanding the requirements, validating the business case in collaboration with CLDM management, assessing impact on CLDM universe (people, process, system), then delivering the initiatives after due approval and prioritisation.
- As a team lead, the person will provide oversight on projects and represents the team in the following capacities;
- Internal : point of contact for CLDM management on external-funded projects and point of escalation for Delivery Managers/Business Analysts in the team
- External : point of escalation for external change requestors and technology counterparts.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Represent External Funded team in multiple forums such as Change Management Forum
- Drive External Funded Project Working Group meetings
- Chair weekly External Funded team meetings
- Define capacity and manage business resources
- Define and manage cost structure and Operating Model in alignment with CLDM strategy
- Manage stakeholders engagement (both internal CLDM and external)
- Develop and manage a high-performing, sustainable Delivery Managers/Business Analysts team
- Provide input for prioritisation and delivery roadmap
- Resolve escalation and issues highlighted by internal and external parties
- Identify and institutionalise best practices
- Track the overall budget and cost for projects under the workstream from CLDM perspective
- Ensure CLDM focus in projects and ensure projects deliverables create long term re-usable assets
- Good experience (min. 10 years) with exposure to multi-country project implementations
- Good understanding of Client Lifecycle domains (AML, KYC, Tax, Static Data, FM Onboarding, etc.)
- Experience in managing self-organised, high performing teams
- Experience working with a globally-distributed team
- Knowledge of end-to-end change management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under ambiguous business environments to provide clarity and drive business decisions
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders across business, operations, and technology functions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .