CI/CD Automation - DevOps Engineer
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a CI/CD Automation - DevOps Engineer to join our team in Singapore.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a CI /CD Automation Expert– Devops Engineer role to join our Application Production team.
Mission: In this role, you’ll be the CI/CD automation expert within Application department in charge of promoting DevOps model to increase developer and operation team productivity through well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of application life cycle. This is a hands-on technical role but with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural changes and to promote best practices around CICD principles with a focus on CD side to reduce operational effort and improve customer experience
- You will mainly be responsible for:
- Bridge the gaps between software development and IT operation teams by promoting a collaboration culture.
- Work in close collaboration with software development teams, security team and operation teams to automate, streamline and optimize our application deployment operations and processes.
- Maintain and improve existing workflow processes and framework.
- Identify, plan and drive the development of tools to reduce operational cost and improve customer experience.
- Animate discussions (including trainings) with IT operation teams to promote DevOps model within the department.
- Contribute to the growth of the DevOps community of the company
- Continuous improvement of service
- Propose improvement and solution to reduce repetitive tasks
- Managing knowledge within the team
- Share the knowledge within AS teams
- Liaise with development and support teams to grab more knowledge
- Control that Knowledge database is regularly updated
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 7 years relevant experiences as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role with successful implementation of Deployment Automation & Orchestration.
- No functional skills required. Experience in a banking environment is obviously a plus.
- Knowledge on Unix with experience in scripting and automation. Basic Knowledge on Windows scripting, Active directory
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role with successful implementation of Deployment Automation & Orchestration is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows OS
- Excellent communicator
- Understand the DevOps transformation journey in large enterprise is challenging and takes time
- Comfortable in Agile working environment
- Expertise in design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools; Jenkins, TFS, Git, Ansible, Selenium, Docker sounds familiar to you.
- Experience with leading, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams
- Enjoy participating in open-source initiatives
- Influence others and lead by example
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- ITIL best practices knowledge is expected
- Language : English fluent
- Proactive mindset