CIB Operations- Document Digitalization Lead- Associate- Singapore/Hong Kong
CIB Operations- Document Digitalization Lead/ Project Manager- Associate
The Digital & Platform Change team within CIB Operations was established to implement Intelligent Automation (IA) solution in APAC. IA Comprises of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Data Management Tools, Data Analytics and Optical/Image Character Recognition (OCR/ICR) tools that enhance efficiency, improve quality of transaction management and automate manual processes.
The primary responsibilities will be driving the delivery of OCR program in Content & Data Services - introducing self-service OCR facility for end-users to digitize their documents in Asia-Pacific across CIB Operations. This include independently managing program governance ensuring user development projects are delivered on-time, and manage an ever evolving product roadmap.
Where needed, this team will work closely with the technology domain owner(s) on the Firm's evolving technology, as well as continued development of robust governance and controls in Content Services.
- Serve as cross-functional leader to collaborate with Operations managers across multiple line of businesses and Technology teams to drive new product initiative.
- Utilizing IA tools and integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to identify automation opportunities and drive prioritization of product initiatives in Content Services
- Understand business processes in detail where required and challenge actively status quo.
- Review user requirements and determine feasibility of development in various OCR/ICR tools
- Create concise, compelling business case, execute project planning and manage delivery from scripting and user development of requirements, in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk and control guidelines
- Help enhance the integrated OCR/ICR solution by defining new features and optimization of existing ones, and incorporate them into product roadmaps following Agile methodology
- Plan, coordinate with UAT team overseeing UAT testing to product releases, and manage backlog for defect resolution
- Evaluate newer products or latest cognitive technologies (Machine Learning) to improve existing product offering
- Active stakeholder management and communications for a wide variety of audiences internally and externally (clients and vendors) from project status reporting to escalation of risk and issues
- Must be proactive, results driven and have a proven track record of project execution
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects under tight timelines and demonstrate calmness under intense pressure
- Ability to demonstrate deep knowledge of development lifecycle - agile is a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - a self-starter to learn new products and digital trends in the industry
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems, independently find solution
- Analytical with a focus on KPI's and measurement
- Strong command in English (oral, written and presentation). Proficiency in regional Asian Languages is a plus
- At least 5 years of working experience with minimum 2 years of independent project delivery in Financial Services industry