CIB Banking Channels Technology, Project Manager, VP
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The candidate will:
- Deliver ownership of project goals including scope, schedule, and budget
- Lead technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
- Establish project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
- Coordinate resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across multiple concurrent projects
- Operate within the boundaries of the Channels Demand Management and Budget planning processes
- Manage budget for assigned investments, communicates project progress and works closely with Tech resource
- managers and Product leads
- Adopt Change Management impacting project scope, cost, resource, or delivery schedule
- Drive stakeholder engagement
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Project Management:
- Experience scoping, organizing and delivering complex multi-faceted projects and programs
- Hands on experience driving large scale projects through a structured change management process
- Matrix management of Technical resources including developers, QA, & engineering to deliver projects
- Exposure to modern infrastructure services such as cloud, virtualization, big data, etc
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Organized, thorough, & detail orientated
- Planning skills:
- Project Task Estimation
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk & Issue Management
- Adherence to Standard Project Lifecycle
- Budget / Financial Management including Business Case completion
- Evaluation of impact to Total Cost of Ownership for multiple simultaneous, complex projects
- Impact analysis to changes in scope, budget or resource
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Mandarin speaking ability is a big plus.
- Experience in Corporate Banking technology and/or payments processing is an added advantage
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.