CIB - Treasury Services - Liquidity Product Solution Specialist - VP - Singapore
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
Objective: J.P. Morgan is delivering sophisticated cross-border solutions, and these solutions include physical, multi-bank, notional and cross-currency solutions, as well as yield enhancement solutions. All of these solutions require bespoke Liquidity Product Solution Specialist (PSS) support given their complex tax, legal, balance-sheet, regulatory, and client structuring components. Often these solutions are booked in different regions than the region in-which it was sold. To better coordinate and control these complex cross-border solutions, the PSS role will - while having strong local regional alignment - be lead centrally. While focusing on the complex products, this group will continue to support - when necessary - the more basic products.
This Vice President level position is client-facing role and will be accountable for all Liquidity PSS activities in Singapore and regionally. Along with your Regional and Global Product partners and PSS colleagues, you will work closely to design the positioning and the marketing materials for these products.
The position will be based in Singapore and will report to the regional APAC PSS head. Responsibilities include:
Sales and Marketing
• Work with Sales to create client level sales plans with revenue targets.
• Develop 'Ready to Sell' plan with Product teams to include internal and external marketing communications for locally and globally lead initiatives.
• Work with Marketing to create comprehensive marketing plan.
• Directly engage in client calling efforts.
• Support active cross-selling of Liquidity Solution capabilities with Core Cash and other LOB solutions.
• Leverage extensive industry, product, and client knowledge to broaden and deepen knowledge within PSS and client facing teams.
Strategic Planning & Solution:
• Provide customized liquidity solutions based on customer's requirements, and take into consideration regulatory and operational issues.
• Develop new solutions arising from regulatory changes.
• Identify new market opportunities and innovation strategies.
• Align across regions to drive global business and strategy.
• Align closely with TS business / product partners to ensure strong cross-sell opportunities to drive multi-product revenue.
• Work with Legal, Risk and Compliance to ensure solutions is in alignment with all regulations and policies. The PSS will be responsible for communicating adjustments to strategy and/or development as demanded by changing regulations.
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure controls are in place to minimize errors and breaks in on-boarding and servicing process.
• Embrace an end-to-end focus on controls as a part of business strategy. Appropriately raise any risk/control issues.
• Identify solutions to clients that reduce manual processes and customizations.
• Ensure products are marketed without impact to balance sheet efficiency and are consistent with global, regional, and country funding strategies.
• Review business results with global and regional Senior Management monthly.
• Provide detailed analysis of pipeline performance, understand impacts, and develop strategies to mitigate risks in achieving plan.
• Develop multi-year sales strategies and alignment with tight alignment to client facing and other key business partners. Skills:
• Minimum 8 years experience in sales (MNC / large corporate) and cross-border liquidity solutions.
• Extensive experience with distributing globally complex multi-region products.
• Detailed knowledge of Treasury related risk and regulatory (including foreign exchange and taxation) environment.
• Good knowledge of on balance sheet products and regulations/policies regarding balance sheet treatment.
• History and reputation for strong compliance with all regulatory requirements in both letter and spirit of law.
• Proven generator of ideas and history of bringing products to market.
• Highly collaborative approach. Able to work across global matrices.
• Strong competitor knowledge.
• Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communicator and presenter.
• Strong knowledge of J.P. Morgan and Treasury Services is desirable.