CIB - Global Corporate Bank - Treasury Services Corporate Sales - Analyst - Singapore
The Treasury Services (TS) Corporate Sales coverage team is part of the Global Corporate Bank (GCB) and responsible to support Global Cash & Liquidity Management needs of J.P. Morgan's large corporate and Multinational Corporate clients.
The TS Sales role and responsibility combines managing existing client relationships and building new business to increase JPMorgan's Cash & Liquidity Management revenues and bottom-line contribution. The team works closely with various TS product areas of Core Cash, Liquidity Management, FX, Escrow, Trade Servces as well as Merchant Services product teams. Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Treasury Services (TS) sales team. This position is within the TS Corporate Sales Team in Singapore covering large corporate/Multinational corporate clients. As part of Global Corporate Banking team, the Sales Analyst will be responsible for providing support to the Treasury Sales Managers to manage client relationships and drive sales. This encompasses client and market intelligence for new and existing clients along with supporting the sales team's various requirements, such as managing pipeline report, deal execution, pricing and fee billing support, preparing client pitching materials and other related matters.
The TS Sales Analyst position provides suitably qualified candidates with an excellent opportunity to obtain front office experience interacting with clients, corporate bankers, product, client service, implementation and other functions. The Singapore-based TS Sales Analyst is part of a wider team of TS Corporate Sales team in Asia-Pacific and will interact, learn and develop with them. Key Responsibilities: Sales Support
- Support Sales team on sales pitch materials, understand/build pricing and profitability models, support RFP/RFI submissions, etc.
- Prepare client research, industry analysis and project assignments
- Assist Sales team to ensure that clients are receiving agreed services
- Review and analyze transactional data to identify key trends, risks, pricing/billing inefficiencies.
- Support the team to manage the end-to-end sales cycle including pricing and fee billing set up
- Understand the client's account structure, cash flow, product usage and regional/global setup
- Preparation of client account plans, briefing memos and portfolio management reporting
- Contribute as the voice of the client in cross-functional partner engagement to ensure alignment with broader firm wide interests and the clients objectives
- Develop relationships with the team, key stakeholders they are supporting
- Take ownership of business and controls process relevant for end-to-end deal management process, client administration, deal execution and reporting needs
- Support Sales managers with preparation of proposals and material for internal approvals
- Work closely with global network of corporate bankers, Treasury Service colleagues in support of business activities
- Analyze key revenue, pipeline data in order to deliver reports to senior management
- Partner internal teams in their client account planning process
- Conduct research on existing client portfolios and prospective clients. Provide fundamental research on current and target market sizing by region
- Conduct pricing analysis and provide go forward strategy/recommendations
- Keeping abreast of ongoing developments in the region, such as regulatory developments, political background or market trends in the industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex problems into concise conclusions
- Goal driven with the ability to foster innovation and solve problems creatively
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills and ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently with keen attention to follow-up coordination
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Aspire to develop the necessary sales and technical skills to ultimately assume a Sales role
- Results oriented. Able to work under pressure within tight timeframes