CIB - Commodities - Trader - Analyst
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services,working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions andadvice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have anexceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for ourclients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respectedfinancial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstandingcareer. Our business
The Oil Derivatives Trading Desk providesbespoke vanilla and exotic derivatives to corporate and investor clientsglobally. We cover a range of commodities across the barrel. Opportunity
The opportunity is to join the tradingdesk. Key responsibilities:
• Pricing and managing derivative risk.
• Have a strong fundamental and statisticalunderstanding of the Oil Markets.
• Working closely with the Sales organization togenerate trade ideas/concepts.
• Trade execution, booking transactions andportfolio risk management on a daily basis.
• Production of daily email for internaluse.
• Preparation of other ad hoc market materials& presentations for the MD group Requirements
The role requires the candidate to be analytically very strong with a positiveapproach to work, as well as the ability to operate independently. Must have astrong analytical as well as fundamental background in Oil. Essential skills
• Excellent Excel knowledge.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Options risk management.
• Interest in markets, and macro trends.
• Strong approach to the control environment
• Ability to work under pressure and operate at senior level if required.