- Attractive Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- The Meyer Consulting Group , EA Licence No: 12C5927
- 26 May 19
* Based in Singapore, some regional travel (25%) * Oversight of all Financial Processes and Operations * Strategic Role; Industrial / Manufacturing Experience Preferred
Our client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with strong industrial / manufacturing experience for a boutique regional manufacturing company (US80m). As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will have overall responsibility for planning, executing, managing and controlling all financial and legal / tax activities. This includes strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, manufacturing cost systems, legal affairs and capital projects. The CFO will be a principal contact with the Compny's owners and banking resources. He / She will provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities, oversee all financial statements preparation and reporting and provide leadership to all finance staff.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor of Accountancy or Finance with ACCA, CA, CPA or relevant professionl qualification.
- At least 12 years experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles (manufacturing industry experience is preferred).
- SEA or China experience and previous experience working with a private equity backed company would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to lead regional teams.
- High levels of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Please consider your CV filed for future refererence if you do not hear from us 10 working days from submission date.