As the CFO, you will play an important role in providing advisory to the senior leadership team in sound financial recommendations in support of strategic decision making to align the business and finance directions, leading a team of financial professionals in smooth finance and accounting operations.
- Responsible for Key function such as financial, analysis, reporting, business partnering/strategies and ensuring smooth operation of finance department.
- Supporting Senior Management in business advisory and providing analysis for new venture/business opportunities
- Leading a team of finance professional in preparation of financial reports and conducting analysis of variances in the figures to facilitate management decision making.
- Lead strategic and annual planning process and coordinate or support business processes improvement projects
- Corporate finance matters including M&A, strategies, financing and re-financing arrangements
- Involved in tax planning and advisory
- Accounting or Business degree/Chartered Accountant
- At least 15 years of relevant experience background in finance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and able to deal with different level of stakeholders
- Experience in working in large corporation and fast paced environment
Please contact Doreen Lau at email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1107973
Only successful candidates will be notified.