CFO (Commodity Corporate)
- Attractive Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- The Meyer Consulting Group , EA Licence No: 12C5927
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
* Commodity Trading Company, part of Established Overseas Conglomerate * New Role * Start-up Operations * Dynamic and Hands-On CFO Required
Our client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with strong commodity trade background. As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will have overall responsibility for planning, executing, managing and controlling all financial and treasury activities. This includes strategic planning, forecasting and analysis and capital projects. The CFO will be the principal contact with the Company's owners and banking resources. He / She will provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities, oversee all financial statements preparation and reporting and provide leadership to all finance staff.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor of Accountancy or Finance with ACCA, CA, CPA or relevant professional qualification preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in a commodity trade bank or corporate.
- Possess wide banking network and strong in credit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to lead teams.
- High levels of integrity and dependability with ability to 'roll up sleeves' and be hands-on.
Please consider your CV filed for future refererence if you do not hear from us 10 working days from submission date.