As the Chief Finance Officer, you will be responsible for leading the setup and implementation of the finance & accounting functions and lead the set-up task of the Digital Bank's policies, processes, and systems regarding finance & accounting.
Our client is one of the leading bidders of Singapore's digital banking licence and is backed by a consortium of financial services firms which include Fintech players and well established Singaporean and international financial services entities.
- Constructively challenge business cases and plans from all other departments whilst identifying obstacles and opportunities
- Define annual budget planning policy, lead the execution and monitoring of budget usage
- Define financial metrics and manage financial performance to support the company's strategic aspiration
- Manage the bank's treasury function
- Manage the bank's funding requirements and economic and regulatory capital
- Manage the bank's assets & liabilities and monitor the bank's balance sheet performance
- Identify and manage the bank's investment and financing activities
- Take responsibility for investor relations
- Define financial reporting policies and processes as well as ensure compliance
- Lead the selection and adoption of finance & accounting systems and solution deployment
- 5-10 years of experience in finance & accounting, preferably 2-3 years of which in a wholesale bank and/or 1 year of which in a neobank, an attacker bank, or a Fintech company
- General understanding of SME wholesale banking operations and products, especially with regard to finance & accounting implications
- Experience as a founder or very early-stage employee responsible for setup of finance and accounting function
- Demonstrate decent level of leadership with ability to manage senior stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrate ability to inspire others positively
- No negative reputation around juristic, regulatory or financial aspects
Excellent remuneration package and exciting opportunity to join one of Singapore's first digital banks.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gavin Teo (Lic No: R1328332) on +65 6416 9835