Our client is an international Wealth and Asset Management firm. With an expansion plan in mind, they are looking to strengthen wealth management platform in Singapore. They are seeking a strong business leader to lead the operation in Singapore.
- Develop wealth management infrastructure and platform.
- Keep the board informed of the operational developments and financial performance of the company.
- Oversee and manage the finance, operations and human resource functions of the company.
- Hiring and Staffing by conducting recruitment, selection, orientation, training, schedule, supervision and performance management systems are in place to achieve a premium level of service is met.
- Undertake and participate in country, regional and global client marketing and sales initiatives to promote client on-boarding and account management and increase client participation in Group products.
- Build up the sales team to engage the wealth management business in Singapore.
- Places emphasis on relationship building and participates in development of new solutions to client needs.
- Provides financial services to clients, coordinating the resources and activities of other departments to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Strong leadership capacity
- Strong team player with high level of initiative with sustainable and continuous desire and efforts to tackle and break through difficult tasks in order to establish client base.
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant personality.
- Relevant years of country and regional product and management with full P&L responsibility, within a wealth management service provider or asset management firm in Singapore.
- Strong leadership skills are a must and must be seen as a credible leader to a high-performing and dynamic management team.
- Strong knowledge and experience in corporate governance (dealing with shareholders, boards, committees, control systems + reporting structures etc.), risk management and mitigation and general management best practices within well managed and structured corporations.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com