- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Oct 17
CDD Analyst (6 months Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.
- Conduct document checking.
- Dealing with SME clients to resolve CDD issues
- Dealing with various internal teams to comply with CDD/AML process
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform quality reviews of cases and ensure application of latest bank & regulatory requirements during review of cases:
- NTB CASA
- BAU PRR
- ADD remediation project cases
- Re-distribution of Activity (S2B, Guarantor Update, DR Card) across all checkers, as a means to ensure there is no risk of S2B work being unattended to should the sole dedicated S2B review staff be absent.
- Perform QA as a collective means to manage CST exception rates.
- Regular Engagement within Checker Team to have a consistent approach on errors and share Best Practices to reduce errors committed by Checkers
- Support and Participate with Caller/Proposer and TL to help them manage error trend and rates
- Work with Caller Team on individuals with highest errors, so that individual could be coached
- Strive for at least 2 Compliments from internal customers
- Daily Allocation of NTB / PRR / QA cases
- S2B / guarantor review (volume same as all other checkers as it has been farmed out across all checkers)
- Attending to & approving "pending closure" cases in eCDD
- Checking of simple cases
- Monthly DDB checks of NTB accounts and provide weekly stats of total cases allocated per checker
- Provide daily EOD stats
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 -2 years related experience in CDD, KYC, AML
- Prior sales and service experience in retail banking / banking operations is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and enthusiasm with ability to interact well with all levels
- Customer-centricity, external-focused, good follow-up and multi-tasking skills
How To Apply
If you are interested to apply, you can send your latest CV to j firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Title of the role.
Alternatively, you can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 01/10/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.