- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
The individual will work with other members of the client on boarding team to perform research and analysis on account and client information, and will also provide feedback and escalate issues, as appropriate to support functions.
- Review and approve the Know Your Client (KYC) and client due diligence (CDD) for new account opening and periodic reviews liaising with respective departments
- Perform periodic reviews and regular Portfolio Review to ensure accuracy and completeness and escalate higher risk relationships to relevant stakeholders
- Assist Department Head to execute and monitor the controls in the business to implement and promote an effective risk management culture and operational framework.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Report any CDD exceptions identified to Compliance and Department Head and escalate in accordance with established procedures
- Perform full process assurance in a timely and efficient manner whilst performing all necessary controls prior to processing
- Prepare and distribute the regular reports to Banking Management Team, Operations and Compliance.
- Satisfactory turnaround time in relationship on boarding, account opening and periodic review
- Timely communication of changes to internal policies from Operational Risk Management Group
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of experience in banking operations, account opening or client due diligence documentation review
- Previous AML/ KYC/ CDD experience with private/corporate banks is highly preferred
- Interpersonal skills - communicating effectively and provide value adding advice to others
- Ability to analyse situations, prioritise, implement processes and solve problem effectively
- Good team player