CCO IT APAC Support Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Your responsibility includes:
Your future colleagues
- Lead the Compliance IT APAC production and Service delivery Run the Bank (RTB) team who can inspire change, influence and lead across business and technology
- Manage ~45 people from Singapore and India locations and look after 50+ Compliance application production support during ASIA time zone
- First point of contact for Compliance Business as APAC Production Account Manager (PAM) for key functions like Core Compliance, Information Barriers, Employee Compliance, Financial Crime and Control and Trade Surveillance
- Partner closely with IT owners and Development teams in product development, Enhancements, service improvements across all product lines
- Experience managing an end-to-end technology environment including understanding business flows would be advantageous
- Analytical skills to investigate issues with attention to detail and accuracy paired with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to build constructive relationships and communicate in a global matrix organization
- Energy and resilience to maintain progress against exciting targets
- Responsible for all IT Audit, Risk and Controls across RTB services
- Responsible for continual improvement and implementing strong, secure, and controlled processes, with solid focus on preventative and proactive maintenance
- Build and maintain close collaboration with Infrastructure and wider IT organization globally
- Manage and optimize the annual RTB budget working closely with Business and IT Owners
- Deliver front to back management of critical incidents aligned to the CS Incident management framework and providing strategic vision and direction
- Extensive knowledge in IT Service management in key areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge management with ITIL V4 certification
- Lead all aspects of compliance with Vendor critical metrics and service standards
- Manage and improve SLAs and KPIs to adapt to the changing business and IT needs.
This role is part of the Compliance IT Support team in Singapore. This team is key to support the Compliance Function in APAC and global users. This team is the first point of contact to Compliance Users from Core Compliance, Control Room, Financial Crime and Control (FCC) and Trade Surveillance. This team will look after application availability, responsible for Batch job monitoring and solving in terms of application and system issues, Incident and Problem management, investigate Data, Feed related issues, Audit and Regulatory queries and work closely with IT Partners globally.
Compliance IT as part of the CRCO organization Provides compliance support to all business divisions and Shared Services functions across all regions of the bank. Goal is to protect the reputation of Credit Suisse by ensuring that employees have the vital tools and know-how to stay in sync with all applicable internal policies and external rules and regulations.
CCO IT supports all areas of the business as they undertake the important task of managing their Compliance/regulatory risks. In addition to our advisory role, we develop and issue policies, conduct compliance training and perform monitoring and surveillance activities.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.