Looking for a motivated and tech savvy individual to synergise their tradelife cycle management and IT skills (excel, VBA, Python) to enhance their processes
about the company
Our client is a leading asset management company with an established presence in Asia and America. A fast-growing company with a proven track record and an established portfolio, you will be part of an organisation that aims to be the best at what they do and that provides excellent services to their clients.
about the job
As part of their Operations department, you will be part of the support team facilitating the client's growing investment activities. You will be responsible end to end trade lifecycle management of all f(x) related products. In addition, you will be exposed to and provide coverage for a suite of other asset classes including equities, fixed income and exotic derivatives. You can expect to develop your skills and knowledge across all asset classes. Other day to day responsibilities includes:
- Trade booking according to trades by front office of all primarily fx and fx derivatives but including equities, fixed income such as IRS, swaptions etc.
- Facilitating transaction processing and capture including verification of bookings for a range of foreign exchange products
- Management of full trade lifecycle including fails trade investigation, exception management, settlements and reconciliations
- Liaising with both internal and external parties to solve any trade-related queries or discrepencies
- Identifing and resolving f(x) related issues including f(x) reconciliation with head office for trading activites
skills and experience required
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Business or Finance
- Good understanding of foreign exchange trade activities, including derivatives and the trade lifecycle of f(x)
- Strong knowledge across other asset classes such as fixed income and equities is a plus
- Practical working experience with Excel including VBAs such as creating macros from scratch, other programming/IT skills such as Python is a plus.
- At least 4 years of banking/finance related experience from Corporate and Investment Banking or in the financial services industry in asset management / fund operations
- Able to work with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good initiative and resourfulness and the ability to work independently
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)