Business analyst trade finance
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
A leading Asian bank is implementing its new Trade finance platform as is looking for an outstanding BA to contribute to this strategic initiative.
Our client is an Asia-headquartered global investment bank with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries.
By connecting markets East & West, they service the needs of individuals, institutions, corporate and governments through their three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking).
- Facilitate and elicit requirements from business stakeholders for the purpose of supporting them to produce Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Prepare Functional Specifications Document (FSD), based on the BRD, and in alignment to the Bank's IT landscape, along with delivery of Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Present FSD to business stakeholders to explain the IT solutions and how these address their business requirements, as well as to the project team to ensure specifications are properly understood for development and testing.
- Attain acceptance of FSD from business stakeholders and project stakeholders.
- Provide clarifications to project team during the development phase of the project to any queries pertaining to the FSD or BRD.
- Support Test Manager.
- Prepare training plans and user manuals; and conduct trainings to users before system launch, and provide close support to system users in the adoption of the new system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Trade Finance, Export & Import finance and Guarantees
- Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style
- Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
- Stress resistant
- Focus on details, errorless delivery, logical reasoning
- Proactive with can-do-attitude
- A strong team player, proven team leadership potential
- Willing to step out of own comfort zone
- Fast learner with ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong documentation and presentation skills