The IT Business analyst with experience in payment / cash management will join a regional team in charge of projects and enhancements of applications. Functional knowledge of payment and cash management required.
Role and responsibilities
- Perform end to end business and functional analysis for Cash Management services and products for Asia Pacific
- Provide viable solutions that improve operational efficiency, user experience and deliver business initiatives
- Define UAT cases/plan and be a liaison between project stakeholders and testing team during Testing Phase. Ensure defects reported are tracked, follow-up and closed timely. Establish and maintain close communication with Business and Operation to support day-to-day operation
- Provide support & clarification during SIT/UAT, regression testing and rehearsal testing
- Work independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions and escalate in timely manner.
- Support and plan for users’ participation in deployments and implementation activities e.g. Users Sanity and/or Penny Testing
- Collaborate with service providers and team members in:
- Writing requirements in the form of Users Story and review vendors specifications, review and sign-off the solutions provided by vendors
- Mapping requirements between internal systems and external parties i.e. Clearing House, Partner Banks, Local Service Providers or Outsourced Service Providers. Continuous update of the Application Interface Specification
- Reviewing designs & solution from Technical Teams/Vendor
- Reviewing SIT cases, analyse defect(s) raised by Test team; liaise with internal Product Owner and/or vendor on fixes delivery date
- Report to global coordinator and stakeholders on the progress and status of a project or enhancements
- Degree holder
- 5+ years of experience as Business analyst in banking environment
- First project management experience is a plus
- Familiar with payments market infrastructure and systems
- Technically savvy i.e. having good understanding of J2EE
- Hands-on experience with data/interface mapping and troubleshooting
- Hands-on practice of SDLC and/or Agile Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, strong work ethic, team spirit.