Business analyst for Capital Markets products
The Business Analysis Senior Manager is a senior position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for High Net worth(HNW) business segment.
- Responsible for business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for Citi Private Bank.
- Review end-to-end process flows and controls, identifying opportunities for automation and translate into business requirements and follow through till implementation.
- Collaborate with regional and global business, operations, technology teams and compliance to meet business and regulatory requirements for various jurisdictions.
- Create business requirement documents and functional specification documents to formulate technology solutions in response to business requirements.
- Drive test case / regression pack reviews through different phases of project implementations, provide training to Business users, and provide SME support.
- Assess, document and evolve the Capital markets controls landscape.
- Engage in product strategy discussions and contribute in product end-state definition and drive product roadmap.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting