The Business analyst is a seasoned professional with good knowledge of credit risk and loans domain. She/he will work within the IT of the Wealth management business of a global leading bank.
Role and responsibilities
- Structure the project with all stakeholders involved in order to be able to decide the best way to deliver the expected solutions;
- Define the functional solution with users and business
- Review the Detail Function Specification with the technical teams
- Write the General Functional Specification
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT)- Definition of user cases for User Acceptance Test with end users
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing to design, validate the solution, and get the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security and budget.
- Degree holder
- 5+ years of experience as Business analyst in the Banking Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Credit and Credit risk processes : Collateral management, Financing Ratios...
- Knowledge of financial products and on their underlying
- Experience of convergent solution implementation in multiple locations
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.