Job Reference # 193072BR
Are you an experienced program test manager with a track record of delivering exceptional test results for process and operational change? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence?
We're looking for a Test Manager to:
• Lead the central regression testing team across the One Wealth Management platform
• Manage project initiation assessment to identify pipeline regression activity is sufficiently understood
• Lead the regression testing for project, product and Production Readiness Verification
• Lead the definition of test scope, planning and sign off along with test execution and defect management to ensure that changes to WM Platform do not adversely impact key products and processes for Hong Kong/Singapore
• Lead the provision of ongoing project portfolio support. Your team
You'll be working in the WM APAC Operating Office within the dynamic team of test specialists in Change the Bank Portfolio Execution (CPE) in Singapore. CPE supports APAC-wide Wealth Management project delivery of key strategic and business critical change. Your expertise
• Ideally at least eight years systems business testing experience
• Good understanding of operational processes of regulatory topics within the financial services industry
• Strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills
• Able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
• Experienced in change programs About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.