Business Support Officer (AVP/VP), Wholesale Corporate Marketing, Global Corporate Banking
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as main liaison for the dept for regulatory compliance and operational matters
- Keep abreast of MAS Notices, SFA & FAA and new changes to regulations.
- Provide guidance & advise business on regulatory updates, control and compliance issues.
- Liaise and resolve with Group Legal Regulatory Compliance Unit (GLRCU) on any regulatory matters.
- Coordinate regulatory audits, compliance testing, MAS inspection & surveys.
- Perform Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and as Dept's coordinator for PDPA, Fair Dealing & ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare and review regulatory submissions & reports such as MAS 639, MAS 643, Top 100 Borrowers, Regulatory Breach Report and ensure accuracy/timeliness in all regulatory reports
- Prepare regular dashboard/update and provide assurance to the Management on key compliance risk areas
- Provide advice and support to RMs for complex documentation structure, documentation requirements and regulatory compliance issues
- Represent the dept for cross functional initiatives and projects meeting and as hoc assignments
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
Reporting to: Head, Business Support
- Possess a university degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with MAS regulations and financial products and services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, independent and resourceful
- Embodies team work
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to work under time constraint and pressure