This role is a 12 month contract for a global corporate and investment bank. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Support Manager. The successful candidate will manage a range of business support activities, working closely with COO of the group. This will include the management of group financials, support for the recruitment and preparation of external communication materials.
- P&L Management
- Budget Tracking
- Headcount Forecasting
- Technology Infrastructure Spend
- Invoice processing
- T&E spend
- Occupancy planning
- Location strategy
- Tracking hires
- Obtaining regional / global approvals
- Headcount reporting
- Joiner / leaver process
- Town hall preparations
- Recognition Awards
- Management packs and presentations
- Key Achievements and initiatives tracking
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of Excel Macro is desired.
- Strong accountability & ownership. Fully own tasks and deliver them to the highest quality with full momentum.
- Proven organizational and administrative skills. Systematic and orderly planning with attention to details.