Business Support Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Job Description - Business & Office Admin Executive
The Business & Admin Support is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the MD Asia. This individual also needs to manage the organization's office admin working closely with the relevant departments in a cohesive manner. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to situations with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This executive will also need to help coordinate and support the admin aspect of all the business projects led by the MD Asia. This individual must also be able to maintain and update general team reports and other materials. They are constantly involved in maintaining the internal stakeholders scheduling as well as work in correspondence with various employee needs. Principal Accountabilities
• Maintain and organize company records, as well as provide upkeep and development of office reports as needed.
• Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics (e.g., book flights, hotels, amenities, appointments, meetings, etc.).
• Prepare and distribute office communications for team members related to employee-wide changes in relation to any general office changes (such as those out of office or general maintenance issues that may affect office members).
• Provide administrative and clerical support tasks within area or lines of business supported.
• Review and complete expense reports.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings for team members with associates and clients, including any technical setup or coordination, as well as manage employee calendar.
• Maintain the close communication with internal teams in relation to the program/ initiatives initiated by the MD Asia.
• Oversee the execution of all the programs initiated by the MD Asia
• Provide admin support to the Business Development Team as needed
• Provide the backend procurement support on FCMIP to ensure invoices are properly processed in systems when received
• Cross-functional leadership experience with proven track record of successful program coordination
• Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
• Perform effective communication both internally/externally to execute business activities in general by:
o Work closely with the other relevant department or members of the team to ensure initiatives meets the timeline
o Attend regular staff meeting weekly basis and ensure MD Asia is kept aware of the key topics/ issues so that these matters can be address in a timely fashion
• Takes notes or transcribes as necessary in meetings and other office communications to ensure accurate information is recorded for team.
• Oversee the local admin team and provide leadership and developmental guidance to the team member Skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Proficient in technologies such as MS Office, telephone, teleconferencing, web conferencing (Tandberg). Experience:
• Professional Diploma or higher
• Financial industry is preferable with 3-7 years of working experience