Business Risk & Regulatory Management
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Oct 17
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects or assignments? Do you have strong business risk acumen and analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- drive location risk initiatives and sustainably close them off
- maintain project documentation, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
- willing to dedicate the hours to ensure timelines and commitments are managed
- work well with team members, business partners from all parts of the organisation including Senior Management
- provide professional risk assessments as well as clear and concise presentation to Senior Management
- be a strong sparring partner to Markets Management and supporting functions in making balanced risk decisions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the Business Risk & Regulatory Management SEA Team
Your experience and skills
- a systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- a well-organized person with excellent communication ability
- consensus driven yet assertive to lead projects to successful delivery
- team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
- a great communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate the rationale for decisions made
- experience in risk management, compliance, operational risk or internal audit
- a comprehensive understanding of wealth management business and the regulatory requirements
- strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- passion for efficient, timely and professional delivery of pragmatic and practicable solutions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.