Business Risk Senior Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
* Leading, Global Bank * Employer Of Choice * Swift Career Progression & Regional Exposure
about the company
This leading, global bank is enjoying continued success in the region and are well regarded as an employer of choice. They are looking for a sharp and strategic thinking Risk professional to take on a regional role and advise the business. This role offers genuinely swift career progression and a superb working environment.
about the job
You will be responsible for day-to-day management of compliance risks for the business across the region, including AML, financial crime and data protection. As the first line of defence you will work closely with the business and the second line of defence on governance issues, processes and risk assessments, controls, supervision, monitoring and incident management. This is a leadership and advisory role which also requires the incumbent to be very hands-on and a creative problem solver.
skills and experience required
- At least 8 years of experience in a risk and / or compliance role within financial services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Exposure to AML, Financial Crime and / or Data Protection / Privacy would be preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, for any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.