Business Risk Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
• Play an integral role and be responsible for frameworks and strategies of C&M and by extension the assurance frameworks and strategies for PB APAC business
• Directly support C&M Management on any matters related to C&M and/or assurance requiring managerial support
• Be the go-to person for advice and/or solutions to problems and hone your problem-solving skills
• Be challenged to be at the top of your game and one step ahead of the ever-changing environment by pre-empting issues and preventing problems before they happen
• Collaborate with many different partners including Front Office, Competency Centers, wider FLDS teams, Business Management teams, and other LoDs
• Be entrusted to manage any ad-hoc projects and/or initiatives and deliver either individually or as a team with minimal guidance. Your future colleagues
The Controls and Monitoring ('C&M') team focuses on a variety of Private Banking monitoring activities. The PB APAC C&M team is the neutral and primary monitoring and assurance function within PB business, set up as part of the PB APAC First Line of Defense Support ("FLDS") (formerly known as Business Risk Management), under the PB APAC COO organisation.
The Bank strives to hire persons with the right skills when staffing the C&M function, which is crucial in supporting the 1st Line of Defense (1LoD) Assurance Framework You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.