Senior Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
In this role you will lead the delivery of business projects and initiatives (non-IT). For projects related to delivery of IT solutions, this role will represent the business, partnering with IT Project Managers to deliver IT projects.
a) Lead the establishment of Project Management Office
- Put in place standard project artifacts and best practices for use by other project managers.
- Establish project governance procedures.
- Coach project managers, and conduct trainings
- Enable strategic project management
- Enable progress update of program and portfolio management
b) Project manage key strategic projects:
- Lead pre-planning process for budget approval. This includes working with sponsors to defining project outcome KPIs, and project ROIs.
- Lead post-launch outcome KPIs tracking to ensure projects meet its purpose and deliver benefits to the firm.
- Lead the gathering, prioritising and validation of business requirements through interviews, workshops, working sessions (e.g. brainstorming sessions), and from other information and documents.
- Act a liaison between the regional business and IT teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Identify and manage business stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project risks throughout the life of the project.
- Communicate to management and stakeholders to provide clarity in the project scope, timelines, risk, benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis.
- Champion business change management, ensuring the business is prepared for the change.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications with good working experience in banking industry, preferably with business / functional knowledge; of which at least 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in facilitating the rollout of Asset Management digital projects will be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as confident leader, with clarity in thoughts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, able to work independently under pressure.
Interested candidates please apply now with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019