Overview Job Description
- Supports TS APAC CAO in providing 'first-line' risk governance oversight of Treasury Services APAC
- Partners with global, regional and country teams and participate in various risk and business forums to identify, track, mitigate and remediate any operational and business risks
- Works with global and regional legal, compliance and risk control teams to ensure satisfactory completion of Risk Assessments
- Participates in crisis management work streams, ensuring controls are in place to meet internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- Proactively identify process reengineer and performance improvement opportunities for governance and control enhancement
- Periodical reviews of record and contract management and ensure inclusion of remediation plans
- Participates in various working groups for global and regional business initiatives covering a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, business activities/efficiencies review, regulatory and policy implementation
- Performs financial analysis and forecasting for materials to articulate strategic initiatives, business case, and impact analysis in a thoughtful and commercial approach
- Cross LOBs (lines of businesses) collaborations and partnership to encourage organic business growth.
- Provide support for and coordination of internal and external regional events, including but not limited to, townhalls, client seminars, internal trainings and internal visits.
- Provide support on department administrative oversight such as people matters, office management and return to office coordination etc
- At least 5 years of total work experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Strong data management and analytical skills with a keen understanding of risk management in Financial Services industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.