Business Ops Analyst
Introduction to the role:
A multi-national medical corporation is looking to expand their business analyst teams as they embark on technological advancements. In this role, you will be the key point of contact and primary source of information and support between stakeholders. You will be working with global partners to facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of Software. The Position:
- Work with Key stakeholders in each business functions.
- Documentation and feature enhancement.
- Analyze data to meet stakeholder's needs.
- Plan, design, develop and launch efficient business processes.
- Facilitate efficient communication between stakeholders.
- Have done operational business analyst role or applicable experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent at data analysis and is highly organized.
- Technically inclined and possess strong desire to understand and learn new technologies.
- High level of time management skills, able to work in a face paced environment.
- Working Knowledge of CRM/Salesforce is a plus
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Leo Lim in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference HinWa528426
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/LSF5kx/business-ops-analyst-itcommunications-unknown-singapore-14954988 Job Reference:
Hin Wa 528426 EA Registration No.:
R21102288, Wong Hin Wa Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544