Reporting to the Head of Department, you will sit with the Business and lead a team of professionals to oversee governance and controls, technology rollouts and other general business management functions including Resource and Budget Planning.
You will be a Project Lead in Change initiatives from initiation to post-implementation and also take charge of producing meaningful analytics to report on strategy performance, review pipelines, financials, resources and budgets.
As a senior member of the team, you will represent the business in managing senior stakeholders across the investment teams to deliver on initiatives and projects on a timely basis and also proactively consider and implement process improvements, achieving efficiencies and cost reductions.
You will be working closely with various senior Business Heads to develop new products, manage deal pipeline and transaction execution and assist with business cases.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Master’s degree with 15+years of relevant experience
- Highly analytical and insights-focused and have strong problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge in various Asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Fund Management)
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and have a creative and resourceful mind-set
- Structured thinking and clear presentation – presenting ideals in a very logical manner concisely
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 69500388 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941