Business Manager, PMG Management (Associate Director/Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork, and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programs that develop them on both professional and personal levels.
Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices.
PMG Management Group ("PMG") creates and delivers Products and Services offered to BOS clients across all segments and locations. Within PMG, Portfolio Management and Research Office ("PMRO") is responsible for research content, funds selection, portfolio management and asset management. As the leader in WM portfolio solutions and supporting a fast-growing franchise, PMRO delivers best in class content, provides outstanding and innovative portfolio management solutions. The Product Management Operations office covers business and operational management framework and processes, middle office functions as well change-the-Bank related projects.
Reporting to the Head of PMG Business Management you will partner with the Head of PMRO and be responsible for all matters related to business and operation management, execution of PMRO KPIs and priorities, regulatory projects, strategic planning, as well as design and delivery of platform initiatives.
Key stakeholders include team heads within PMRO, Portfolio Management support and the squad building the platform of the future. Key priorities include delivery of PMRO objectives, tracking the progress and ensuring milestones are monitored for allocation of investments and.
A proven track record in business and project management including strategic platform development in Asset Management and/or Wealth Management as well as strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and lead others under pressure to achieve complex objectives and deliver practical results are key aspects of the talented individual we are looking to hire. Responsibilities
- Support the Global PMRO Head with various business management tasks such as:
- Drive, coordinate and support the definition of PMRO key priorities as well as the planning process across all teams
- Tracking and monitoring budget, costs, financials KPIs, sales monitoring and resources
- Manage and drive the execution of initiatives captured in the plans across PMRO and ensure proper closure
- Managing various growth initiatives such ESG
- Ad hoc presentations and briefing for various committees
- Play a key role in the transformation of PMRO. Initiate new ideas, champion transformation and automation projects to improve operational efficiency and workflows
- Provide leadership for portfolio management support function.
- Work closely with Portfolio Management Squad and other squads to ensure prioritization and delivery of key platform changes
- Bachelor or a master's degree in economics or finance.
- Experience in an asset management firm or portfolio management team.
- CFA, CAIA qualifications would be an advantage.
- 15 years of relevant experience preferably in Asset Management and WM
- Understanding of wealth management, fund management and research.
- Proven competencies in managing and understanding Portfolio Management systems
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking for business development.
- Experience in business management, change management and project management for strategic and Agile project initiatives, process design qualification.
- Knowledge of prevailing policies and regulations (MAS, HKMA, SFC, CSSF)
- Awareness about ESG principles and frameworks.
- Persuasive, persistent with high stress tolerance to manage stringent and moving deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and operate in complexity.