Business Manager, Global Investors and Family Offices (GIFO)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
To support the Global Investors and Family Offices (GIFO) segment head in driving and executing the strategy to develop and grow the GIFO segment across all markets. This role will work closing with key stakeholders, such as and not limiting to, Front Office, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Credit, Operations, Marketing, Training, Product team, etc. to build a strong platform for the segment, & deliver a seamless, differentiated proposition to our clients. Responsibilities
- Track all business initiatives and r epresent GIFO in work groups
- Manage event handling to ensure prompt action.
- Maintain business pipeline & progress
- Liaise with communications team on media engagement and help with content creation
- Ad-hoc surveys with GIFO RMs to collate responses on specific issues/needs
- Counterparty/ ecosystem database (eg external managers, family offices, government agencies, group entities, professional service providers, etc)
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders on project progress & implementation
- A degree holder with experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to design thinking
- Project Management and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of having worked in platform driven ecosystem would be advantageous
- PB experience is a must
- Good in powerpoint, excel and other presentation tools
- Team player and a driven self-starter with initiative, highly motivated, energetic and a strong communicator
- Structured thinker who thrives in a face-paced and diverse work environment
- Matured individual with good EQ
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders to get things done
- Good organizer, p rocess driven and c reative