Business Manager, Emerging Markets Trading
- Jun 30, 2021
- S$15-19k pm
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognised tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for a Business Manager, VP level to support their Emerging Markets business. The Business Management function is broad ranging and involves responsibility for the infrastructure and administration of the business.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day of the EM Trading team
- Liaison with Markets Risk and Control team, Legal, Risk, HR, PCG, Audit, Compliance, BCM, and ORM teams
- Resolution of operational issues
- Co-ordinate and chair Macro Asia Benchmarks governance meetings
- Provide support to Macro management in preparation for supervisory reviews
- Ensure close connectivity and coordination with Markets Business Management team, ensuring the distribution of business updates and co-ordination on joint initiatives
- Understand and coordinate vigilance and actions around Risk and Control environment
- Product Audits and Monitoring & Testing Reviews
- Risk Control Self Assessments / Unauthorized Trading Reviews
- Work with Product teams on Business Development initiatives
- Profitability, COI, Savings, Budgeting
- Financials and trends
- Administration of approvals, expense management, market data, etc as appropriate
- Degree holder
- Excellent communication skills - both presentation and conversational
- Knowledge of FX and Rate trading systems / operational flows and key control points
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask and take initiative
- Familiarity with the financial regulatory landscape (e.g. Dodd-Frank, Volker, EMIR, Basel 3, etc.)
- Project management experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932