International bank hiring for a 6 months contractor for their trading solutions team to support the definition and implementation of robust processes and workflows to ensure compliant and risk-managed conduct of the Trading Solutions business.
Business Risk Manager (6 Months contract - highly extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank currently looking for a 6 months contractor to join their Trading Solutions team based in Singapore. The team supports all APAC locations i.e. Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan, India and China with current key focus for Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Support projects and initiatives aligned to the business strategies
- Conduct controls and risk assessments, review Management Controls to ensure Trading Solutions business is adequately handled and controlled
- Ensure all applicable bank policies are understood and adhered
- Ensure successful outcome of Audit, Regulatory inspections and drive required analysis and changes
- Ensure all Business Continuity Plans are in place and regularly reviewed
- Support implementation of frontline leadership measures (e.g. pricing strategy, Investment Suitability, Best Execution, cross functions collaborative business/ initiatives etc.)
- Support comprehensive and accurate documentation of internal procedures
- Each team member has defined scope of work, for example, covering a specific asset class or function as key responsibility, with additional cross coverage projects/ initiatives for specific topics such as pricing.
- Close collaboration and clear communication amongst team members is important for team success
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic understanding of the following asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, FX derivatives, Structured Products and proficiency in Financial Markets
- Ability work in a dynamic, fast growing environment, with tight time deadlines
- Good interpersonal and business partner management skills
- Meticulous and organized
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.