Business Management - Business Analyst
The role is to support the EB Industry business teams in credit related portfolio monitoring activities.
You will be required to perform the following:-
- Lead the annual review of the Target Market and Risk Acceptance Criteria. The review includes conducting analysis on industry performance and outlook, reviewing existing target market outlook, identifying new growth clusters and working with Business teams on proposed industry related portfolio strategy.
- Prepare and review monthly portfolio reports for dissemination to the appropriate teams to follow up or to ensure compliance to the relevant credit process/framework
- Assist in data gathering, data extraction and data quality assessment for information requests from MAS and other government agencies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and results oriented, self-starter, and have a high level of self-initiative to improve processes.
- Meticulous with attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines effectively
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting