Business Intelligence Operations and SQL Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Daily operating control of the Business Intelligence System, an in-house full Microsoft stack using SQL Server, Analysis Services (Cube and Tabular), Integration Services, PowerBI, Reporting Services. Monitoring data loads and the reporting portal, handling exceptions with IT colleagues. Primary first contact for business partners. Responding to ad-hoc requests with SQL and Excel based reports. Performing investigations into data. Running the crucial financial monthly closing process in collaboration with the controlling team (requires time-zone alignment with Switzerland during the first 5 business days each month), Reporting to the head of Business Intelligence with a specific view to identifying-opportunities for developments based on partner interactions.
Your future colleagues
The team is small and agile, currently based in Zurich. We constantly strive to improve our procedures and meet the often challenging demands from the business which requires a multi-tasking attitude. Our purpose it to support the business with its financial reporting, its operational activities and outputs for regulators and audits. You Offer
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- You should have outstanding interpersonal skills, technical aptitude
- Educated to degree level, preferably computing related
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Technical Aptitude, good SQL (preferably Microsoft T-SQL)
- Financial Knowledge preferable.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence concepts and tools, particularly Excel pivot tables. PowerQuery / PowerPivot knowledge would be advantageous.
- Good written and verbal English language skills.
- Attention to detail
- For the right candidate, on the job training will be given for B.I. tools so a willingness to learn technology and business subjects a must.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.