Business IT and Solutions Delivery Manager - GCB
As Business IT and Solutions Delivery Manager, the incumbent will:-
- Coordinate evaluation of systems enhancement requirements for Global CIF, SIBS CIF and Midas+ systems.
- Co-ordinate and support GCB BUs including overseas offices in the various IT and digitalization initiatives.
- Conduct training and provide guidance to users on M and GCIF systems functionalities.
- Manage product features and system parameter for Midas+ and GCIF systems with the objective of standardization and optimal usage
- Review user requirements submitted by users and provide inputs.
- Review functional specs to ensure that they are in line with users' requirements.
- Review and co-ordinate UAT test plans, cycle dates & schedules as well as test scripts.
- Track and monitor project activities to ensure budget and timelines are met and highlight issues which may impact budget and project timelines for attention.
- Handle BAU queries from users and address them speedily.
- Conduct user training and provide guidance to users on GCIF and Midas+ systems.
- Support system owner in reviewing BCQs of systems owned by the department.
- Manage and maintain SIBS CIF, REACH and GCIF User Access Matrix
- Manage and maintain product and systems parameters, standing data and authorization limits for Midas+ and GCIF systems.
• Tertiary education required
• Min 3 years of work experience in Project Management, IT or Business Analyst function working on loans origination systems and workflows, or have worked in the capacity of a user project manager in credit/risk functions
• Experience in handling business analysis, business requirement specifications, flow charting, user acceptance testing and user training.
• Working knowledge and understanding of the various banking loans products and its process flows such as secured and unsecured facilities will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and a good team player in project setting
• Strong problem solving abilities to resolve issues and drive improvement initiatives